Your tablescapes make up the biggest decor pieces for your reception. From linens and florals to dinnerware, menu cards, candlelight, and more, it’s all these elements that will cohesively bring your reception space to life. A perfectly curated tablescape is no easy feat, but with a little extra special attention, you’ll likely create an effortless aesthetic that feels authentic to you as a couple, while creating an experience for your loved ones. Whether you’re looking for something a bit more understated or unexpected, an eye-catching tablescape is all about visual interest.
1. Peach Passion – Blush hues will forever be a fan favorite amongst couples and it’s easy to see why. This hue is versatile, chic, and can easily lend to various styles. Choose a floral arrangement mixed with blush, peach, and bright pink tones and pair with blush pink calligraphy menu cards and classic white dinnerware for a summer soiree. // (Below image left) by Morgan Taylor Artistry from the Peach Passion Darling Workshop
2. Pretty in Pink – Love pink but envision a classic style? Opt for more ivory and cream toned florals and have your floral designer add the slightest hint of blush. Layer white dinnerware and pink charger plates, and swap traditional glassware for textured blush for an unexpected place setting. // (Below image right) by Brielle Kaschak Photography from the Cinderella Fairy Tale Inspired Styled Shoot
3. Earthy Accents – A greenery sprig goes a long way when added to each place setting. This simple little embellishment, along with a custom wedding menu and acrylic place cards resting on black and white tableware ties the centerpieces in beautifully for a modern look. // Photo by Idalia Photography from the Modern NYC skyline styled shoot with Be Inspired PR
4. Focus on Personalization – If you’re having an intimate wedding amongst your closest family and friends, consider having one long banquet-style table for an intimate gathering. Personalize with a calligraphy runner down the center and accent with floral arrangements or bud vases and candles. Your wedding song, a favorite poem, or even your vows can be beautifully written throughout the runner for a touch of whimsy romance. // Photo below by NKB Photo
5. Boho Elegance – This tablescape design lends a boho elegance vibe with this floral arrangement incorporating ranunculus, eucalyptus, and roses, a blush silk runner, napkins, wood engraved calligraphy place cards, and velvet chairs. // Photo below by IMEG Photos for Creative Freedom Workshop, Desiree Dean Designs
6. Something Blue – Pull all the stops and give this classic take on tradition a modern upgrade through blue hue florals, dinnerware, glassware, and napkins. Incorporate blue ink within the custom calligraphy menu cards to bring this concept full circle. // Photo below by Idalia Photography from the New York Loft Wedding Inspiration with Be Inspired PR.
7. Rustic Romance – Greenery garlands and candles are minimalist, but evoke rustic romance, especially when they’re displayed on wood tables and complemented with Lace and Belle acrylic table number rentals. // (Below image left) by Sarah Canning Photography
8. Textured Elements – Elevate a neutral toned table with textured elements. Don’t forget taper candles for some romantic candlelight, monochromatic florals in a champagne vessel, and a calligraphy menu card to excite guests for all the options that will be served. // (Below image right) below by NKB Photo
9. Old World Charm Meets Fine Art – White floral arrangements are classic and forever timeless. You can never go wrong with an all white wedding, but when you add a black menu card, gold charger plates, gold silverware, and lucite place cards to your tablescape design, well, you just completely took your look to a whole new level of luxury! // Photo by Courtney Simpson Photography
10. Accessorize with Fruit – Not a fan of greenery sprigs? Accessorize with citrus–think lemons and limes–or fruits, such as peaches, apples, figs, or pears, just to name a few. Don’t forget to consider the season of your wedding and your color palette. // Photo by Pamela Williams Photography
Whether you’re hosting an outdoor tented wedding under the stars, in a grand ballroom, or having an intimate celebration, your tablescape(s) have the ability to create an unforgettable (what?). If you’re ready to level up your reception decor through wedding day-of stationery or calligraphy details, let’s chat! Lace and Belle offers day-of detail services to enhance your special day.